The Motor Vehicle Administration has the ability to sanction you for a number of different violations under Maryland Statutes or COMAR. Even if you are found not guilty of a charge in District or Circuit Court, you could still face civil penalties through the Motor Vehicle Administration.
Once you reach 8 points on your driving record, the MVA will attempt to suspend your license. At 12 points, the MVA will attempt to revoke your license. You have a right to request a hearing to fight any suspension/revocation. Hire the Law Office of Monica Guilarte to fight for you to keep your driving privileges intact.
- Accumulation of Points
- Revocation hearings
- Suspension for DUI/DWI charges
- Suspension for violation of Under 21 restriction
- Violation of License Restriction
- Violation of Ignition Interlock program
- Provisional License violations
- Medical Advisory Board